Ro-Ro (2017 and 2019)In 2017 the Tallink line began Ro-Ro transportation along the Muuga-Vuossari route, and in the middle of 2019 the second Ro-Ro Eckerö Line began to cooperate with our company. Expanded lanes for Ro-Ro transport and reorganized traffic for container vessels. In cooperation with the Port of Tallinn and shipping lines (Talllink and Eckerö Line), the Ro-Ro movement for passenger cars was opened in the port of Muuga.
The SOLVO TOS operating system is updated to optimize the performance of the HHLA TK Estonia terminal and to accelerate the process of servicing of customer Transport.
Solvo TOS is a comprehensive automated container terminal management system that covers the processes of receiving, storing, handling and shipping containers, as well as real-time document management of the container Terminal.
Advantages of this system:
1. Reduced vessel handling time;
2. Cargo planning by the Terminal;
3. Reducing the time spent on cargo and containers at the Terminal;
4. Reducing the number of container shifts during storage;
5. Reducing the processing time of vehicles;
6. Decrease in commercial rejects during paperwork;
7. Providing information on the availability and movement of containers to terminal employees and third-party users (shipping lines, agents, freight forwarders);
8. Providing the ability to execute and transmit documents by counterparties in remote access mode.