TK general goods terminal is the first port terminal in Estonia operating in free zone regime with a total area of over 20 ha. The availability of free zone offers fast and flexible possibilities to solve custom issues related to handling of goods. Additionally we have the biggest refrigerated warehouse in Estonia, where 13.500 tons of refrigerated goods can be simultaneously stored. Our cold storage is accepted as an EU border control point for products under veterinary control that are moving to and from the EU territory. TK general goods terminal has extensive experience in handling aluminium, paper, cellulose and it is one of the biggest operators handling cacao beans in Europe and the ports of the Baltic Sea.
We handle the following types of cargo
- Metals (ferrous and non-ferrous);
- Food, including perishable food (meat products, fruits);
- Paper (in rolls and on pellets) and cellulose;
- Goods packed in bags and boxes (cacao, sugar, rice);
- Passenger cars;
Bulk goods (fertilisers, grain, turf, etc.);
- Sawn material, round timber;
- Metal waste, machines;
- Construction materials;
- Project goods.
- Loading / unloading goods from vessels with max. tonnage 50 000 GT;
- Handling of road and railway transport, including loading / unloading of goods on / from railway cars and platforms;
- Storage services of goods, including refrigerated goods in free zone;
- Forwarding of goods
- Ships’ agency;
- Picking of goods;
- Preparing custom and other transport documents;
- Maintenance and repair of loading equipment.
- Ask for a quote
- Free zone;
- Three quay with a length of 634 meters and depth of 12.4 – 12.9 meters;
- State-of-the-art technological equipment;
- Covered warehouse area 55 000 m2, in addition opened storage area 75 000 m2;
- 8 railway tracks with a total length of over 4 000 meters;
- 8 portal cranes with a lifting capacity of 6–40 tons;
- Over 60 different forklifts and machines to handle goods (terminal trucks, loaders and forklifts).