The terminal uses the newest re-loading equipment and was the first to implement a loading scheme involving RTG and Shuttle Carrier. The most advanced computer programmes for electronic data exchange with customers, controlling re-loading equipment, positioning of containers, warehouse management, cooperation with customs and veterinary boards, also special programmes such as RTG for satellite positioning and RMI for inspection of the technical condition of re-loading equipment are used in the terminal.
EfficientBy using the newest technological and computerised systems we can guarantee continued handling of vessels with a capacity of 55-60 units per hour, also handling of road transport in average within 30 minutes starting from arrival in the terminal until leaving. Well elaborated technological schemes for handling railway platforms and well organised mutual work relations between railway and forwarding companies allow us to depart container trains from our container terminals 24 h if needed. These container trains (such as “Baltica Transit” and “Zubr” for instance) travel without any failures and according to the schedules to Moscow or as route trains to the Central Asian countries.
Kvaliteedi tagame oma tegevuse pideva seire, analüüsi ja sertifitseerimisprotsesside toel.Ettevõte omab alates 2011.a kvaliteedisertifikaati ISO 9001:2004 ning 2013.a omistati sertifikaadid ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 ja ISO 22000:2005. Vajaliku turvatehnoloogia ning standardi olemasolu toel sai terminal 2005. aastal rahvusvahelisele süsteemile vastava sertifikaadi ISPS.
- Handling of container vessels and RO-RO type vessels;
- Storage of goods in open storage areas and closed warehouses in free zone and outside it;
- Connecting of refrigerated containers with electric circuit and temperature monitoring;
- Loading/unloading of heavy and large-scale goods;
- Picking goods for trailers and containers.
- Ask for a quote
- Terminal area 55,94 ha
- Closed warehouse 20000 m2;
- Storage area for refrigerated containers with the possibility to connect simultaneously up to 404 containers with electric circuit;
- Two railroad loading stations on the terminal territory allow us to handle two container block trains, a total of 150 container platforms, simultaneously;
- Four quays with a total length of 1 094 meters and depth of 12.5-14.5 meters
- 3 STS Gantry crane (Konecranes), lifting capacity 40 t;
- 1 rail-mounted Gantry crane (RMG, Konecranes), lifting capacity 40 t;
- 4 Rubber Tyred Gantry cranes (RTG) E-one (Kalmar Industries);
- 2 Rubber Tyred Gantry cranes (RTG) E-one (Konecranes);
- 7 Shuttle Carriers (Kalmar Industries);
- 2 Shuttle Carrier (Konecranes);
- 9 Reach-Stackers, loading capacity 15-45 t;
- other handling equipment with a lifting capacity of 1.5–25 t;
- 8 port trucks SISU (TR-180, 182, TRX-242 and TR 618i);
- multitrailer system (Buiscar) for transporting containers inside the terminal.
Since 2016, a container repair depot has been actively developing in the territory of the Terminal. We are proud to announce that the speed of container repair/washing in 2019 is 140 containers per month. We are not going to stop at this, already in 2019 will be hired additional welders and surveyors for better inspections and more timely container repairs. From its part, the Terminal is doing everything possible so that the process of reloading/storing and repairing containers for customers becomes easier and more flexible.In 2020, the repair depot plans to increase container handling volumes to 30%, which will average up to 180 containers/month.